PPI ltd goal is to provide a safe and healthy work environment that is free from workplace injury and illness. This will only be achieved through the participation, co-operation and commitment of everyone in the workplace.
Our priorities are;
- A key Objective is Zero incidents throughout the organization and protect the environment.
- Minimizing environmental impacts associated with its activities.
- Comply with all legal and other requirements.
The following principles must be applied every day and at all sites in order to succeed in our commitment:
- Remove or alleviate hazardous situations in order to minimize risks to personnel
- Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, through the use of an effective management system
- Guarantee and monitor that our activities have minimal impact on the environment.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all Health, Safety and Environment aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Report and analyze all accidents, incidents and anomalies.
- Monitor our performance and check our management system in order to improve rules and procedures in conducting our activities.
- Maintain a consistent and transparent dialogue with authorities, local realities and other stakeholders, openly communicating our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance.